Monday, February 1, 2010

2.1.10: Today's Topics



Welcome to February and another exciting month on "the Lisa D Show." If you're not a friend already, find me on Facebook, Lisa Degliantoni, become my friend and enter the wonderful Facebook world of "The Lisa D Show." Also, email me anytime with your questions, comments, requests for interview, advice, etc., thelisadshow@gmail.com.

Today we're going to tackle some current events. We'll start the show with a news analysis from Chris Babcock and focus on the iPad launch, local campaign tactics and the Grammies.

Then we'll move onto my review of the Davinci Experience at the El Paso Museum of History and El Paso's museum attendance records.

We invite callers to weigh in on all of these topics and more by dialing 915.880.4376 or emailing me at thelisadshow@gmail.com.

Hope you all had a great weekend and I'm looking forward to another fantastic week of talk radio. Some upcoming guests for the week: Miguel Juarez, Sondra Daily, Jim Ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment