Monday, January 3, 2011

The Lisa D Show hits the road in 2011 - literally.



Hello everyone and welcome to 2011! I am thrilled to announce some very exciting developments for The Lisa D Show this year. After spending 2010 in the radio studio, I am taking the show on the road with my trusty Flip camera. I will continue to interview the people who truly inspire me; artists, chefs, writers, entrepreneurs, etc. Using the power of Facebook (1,900 plus fans and friends) and the power of thelisadshow.blogspot.com (thousands of page views) I will continue to promote and highlight minds that shine! Thank you for an amazing 2010 on the air!

Email: thelisadshow@gmail.com
Facebook: facebook.com/CharlandoconlaGringa
Twitter: TheLisaDShow
You Tube: youtube.com/user/TheLisaDShow

2 comments:

  1. Call me slow, but does this mean you won't be on KHRO any more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. You are the best! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete