Looking for a good summer camp option for you children this summer? Even the Humane Society of El Paso is getting in on the fun. This summer camp takes place at the Fred Wilson location. For more info visit http://www.humanesocietyelpaso.org/contact.sstg or call 915-532-6971.
Kids-n-Critters Summer Camp is a week long camp that teaches children not only what the Humane Society is and does, but what they can do to become “Animal Ambassadors” in the community. Camp week will be filled with fun activities and of course tons of interaction with various types of animals.
Kids will get introduced to different Animal Careers and meet these special individuals! As they have fun, campers will learn respect, compassion and how to provide a lifetime of care for animals.
Camp will be held Monday-Friday from 9am-1pm.
Date Age Group
June 14 -18: 7-9yrs
June 21-25: 10-12yrs
June 28-July 2: 13-15yrs
July 12-16: 7-9yrs
July 19-23: 10-12yrs
July 26-30: 13-15yrs
The camp fee is $75*
We accept Cash or Credit/Debit Cards
(Visa or Mastercard only)
Applications are processed on a first come, first served basis. Completed registration forms and payment can be mailed, faxed or delivered in person. We cannot hold your child's space in a camp until we have received payment.
* No money will be processed until your child is registered in a
camp. Once your registration is processed, a confirmation of
enrollment will be e-mailed or you will be contacted by phone.
Class size is limited to 15 kids for 7- 9yrs old and 20 for 10-15yrs old.
* Each group will be led by a trained educator and at least three assistants.
* We place children in groups based on their grade level.
* All children will receive a snack and drink everyday and a catered lunch on graduation day.
* Please note: Activities are age specific and animal interaction is dependent upon animal health on a day-to-day basis.