Sunday, July 25, 2010

48-Hour Film Slam Winners

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the 48-hour film slam presented by Ghost Light Creative. There was a fantastically big crowd at the Percolator on Friday night (we watched through the windows) who turned out to see the film submissions. Also, congratulations to the Ghost Light Creative team for bringing such an inspiring contest to El Paso. I look forward to next year's event!

Winners

First prize went to Team "Work for Hire" for their film, "The Righteous and the Guilty." Prize: Flamey and $700. Second place went to "Tuff Crowd" for their film, "According to Plan." Third place went to "Migs vs. Gory" for their film, "Escape from El Paso."

Click here to watch all the entries!

1 comment:

  1. My son Jared Ortega directed the winning entry and I am fascinated by the creative process I witnessed. This terrific group of film students from NMSU worked hard for 48 straight hours. My wife and I were happy to give up our home for the weekend so the movie crew could have a base of operations. Great job!
    -Roy Ortega

    ReplyDelete