Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3:10:10: Win "Porgy & Bess" tickets!

Congratulations to all the winners so far! See you on Friday night at the Abraham Chavez Theatre. For those of you still yearning to win tickets, your question:

Name the town "Porgy & Bess" takes place in.

Email the correct answer to thelisdashow@gmail.com and win two tickets to opening night's performance!

For more information about the show and to purchase tickets, visit www.epopera.org.

Today, our guest host will be Maya Sanchez. Please take a moment to call her and welcome her back to El Paso, 915-880-4376. I will be at the Art of Opera Series with the "Porgy & Bess" cast from noon - 1 p.m. for the weekly lecture series in partnership with the El Paso Museum of Art.

2 comments:

  1. Graaah! I tried to email you and the the message got spit back to me. Then I looked and saw that your email is misspelled in this post! I tried sending it again. I hope I'm still the first one. I'm elpaso4464@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about free tickets to that Zoo bash to Africa,cause I love my safri,come on Viva Lisa Viva Revolution and get that guys (Justin) tickets to porgy y bess,

    ReplyDelete